View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash, self-proclaimed practitioner of unnatural fornication

Homer

Texas Hold is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Texas Hold is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Texas Hold is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Texas Hold is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers? - 06-04-2019, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
As is Das Kapital, and On the Origin of Species, to name 2 books that define the Atheist religion. So what?

Ours is written by God, that is the difference.

Job 19:23 Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!

Nothing is fake in my Bible. Even the leather is true.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Jesus is always there, watching you having sex with other men. And He is crying, because He doesn't understand why are you so mean with Him.

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

No, I have to pray without ceasing:

1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing.
Jesus is crying? Not very inspiring for your “savour”