View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Paulie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SAT - 08-13-2009, 05:20 PM

I've been reading many post here in the past few months, but this one angered me and I had to sign up for an account.

After reading Jeb's situation and how he resolved it, I found I became angry. In no way am I telling another parent how to raise their children, but this borders the line of child cruelty in my eyes.

Fisrt off I'm sure she had no idea what she was feeling was sexuall in nature, rather a new feeling that she couldn't associate with good or bad. Instead of educating your daughter you chose to punish her with no explination, beat her then burn a gift that was given to her out of love.

This will definitally send her mixed messages, have you at least sat down with her and explained why she was punished so servearlly? Maybee it's time to educate her about her body (only what she needs to know, no need to get to deep into it.)

I am in no means judging you Jeb (the good lord will do that) but I must call your parenting into question, it actually frightens me.