View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash

Full of it Homer

Madison007 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Start hitting your child with a rod 16 weeks before birth! - 06-26-2010, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
All loving parents know that you have to hit a child with a rod to properly raise it. God is very clear about that:

Proverbs 13:24 "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Less clear is the perfect age to start doing this. Fortunately True Christian™ science has now finally solved that mystery.

Using advanced ultrasound scans of a foetus, True Christian™ researchers have found that connections in the foetal brain are not fully formed before 24 weeks. In practical terms this means the best time to start hitting the child with a rod is about 16 weeks before it is born. Usually this is also a period in which your wife starts neglecting her duties so you can hit two birds with one stone by hitting hard with a rod on the belly of the pregnant woman. Make sure to be forceful enough, otherwise the child will not notice!

Oh my gosh...
This HAS to be a joke. Please tell me you people don't really beat your wives and children. PLEASE. That's abusive and illegal. What's wrong with you? I'm literally crying at the moment because I'm terrified of you psychopaths.