View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Unsaved Trash, chink-loving teenaged whore

Onthedope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Onthedope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Onthedope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Onthedope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Onthedope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Onthedope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants - 01-30-2013, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthedo View Post
Well the bible says to not wear any thing pertaining of a man. Is it still considered bad to wear women's pants is that violating the bibles rules. Because if I recall correctly robes and dress shirts were worn by men. Are they violating the bibles rules. Robes were unisexual back then as pants are today.
Allow me to testify for my self I never said that it was ok to wear men's clothing I was stating the esact opposite as god has said that women would not wear anything that pertains of a man and neither should a man put a womens garment does that mean wearing a item made for my gender such as a pair of pink pants make me a cross dresser the garment does pertain of me so am I really breaking the scripture?