View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Unsaved trash, ring-kissing teenager

Location: I'm Christian, despite what this site CHANGED my username to say
Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why the King James? - 09-20-2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJDnow View Post
No, it didn't occur to me, since 1 Chronicles 20 tells us that Elhanan slew the brother of Goliath. Check your NAS Bible, it even it got this one right.
I will concede on the matter that my Bible does indeed seem read Goliath died twice. I will ask a priest about the matter and return to you.

Quote:
The Bible doesn't tell us that Adam had a penis, but I'm pretty sure that he did. You, on the other hand, don't seem to have balls, since you won't stand up to your publicly praying pope and say "this is wrong."
I was recently chastised for saying "Why not?" when speaking of praying to saints. However, this is getting off topic. We are speaking of the KJV and Deuterocanon, now human Anatomy.

Quote:
Chapter and verse, please. No, wait, you NEVER give chapter and verse when I ask for it, because you can't. So I'm just going to throw the BS flag on this one. Stop making up lies about God.
That's because I would get an infraction. The passage is in Wisdom, part of Deuterocanon, which you deny.

Quote:
Let's see. They have lacunae, they have added text in Matthew 27, nobody knows their origin
If you be more specific I would be happy to talk.

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.