View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Christian Mom persecuted for proving her children that God is real - 05-02-2018, 06:44 PM

"Two counts child cruelty."Unbelievable.
Child cruelty would be allowing them to frolic into the hands of Satan instead of promoting the True word of the Lord.

Perhaps I, and other True Christianparents, should attempt similar acts to bring our children much closer to Jesus. No seatbelts required!

NOTE: Despite similarities in likeness and name, I am NOT famous Evangelist speaker Jack Redmond. That is a DIFFERENT Jack Redmond.

Last edited by crazyjack13; 05-02-2018 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Satan changed the font on me.