View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: How often do you REALLY need to change the oil in your car? - 07-04-2015, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala 67 View Post
Sorry. It was the anointing of the sick / the last anointing I was thinking of.
I forgot things don't have the same words when translated.
Since my car is alive and running great it doesn't need the anointing oil.

JHL.
JC is our Lord.
What sinful, lewd things are you trying to imply to me, a good, Christian wife and soon-to-be mother? Stay away from me and my child, you satanic retarded unsaved piece of scum! Also, you sound like a cathylik with your "anointing of the sick" rubbage. But then, we all know how the cathylick like their male sodomy, which is downright discusting.

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1