View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash, inbred eskimo

Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How often do you REALLY need to change the oil in your car? - 07-05-2015, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
What sinful, lewd things are you trying to imply to me, a good, Christian wife and soon-to-be mother? Stay away from me and my child, you satanic retarded unsaved piece of scum! Also, you sound like a cathylik with your "anointing of the sick" rubbage. But then, we all know how the cathylick like their male sodomy, which is downright discusting.
Titus 1:15

JHL.
Jesus is my Lord.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3