View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 12-26-2018, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
Oh wow, really?

"100% of shooters have used guns, so why don't we just ban guns?" You see the kind of stupid, retarded "logic" this kind of argument leads to?

Look, idiot. Everyone drinks water. Only a small percentage of people play video games, and a sizeable percentage of those people have gone on to commit mass shootings. James Holmes. Adam Lanza. Nikolas Cruz. These lunatics are your fellow "gamers." You may have played Call of Duty or Halo with them online, for all you know. While you may not have gone on a real life rampage (yet), they were using it as a training simulation!

So, in a way, you share some of the guilt and should be ashamed, you pathetic degenerate. If you're not going to become the next shooter, you're aiding and abetting the nerd who will!

But you can stop this! Put down the controller and pick up a Bible! Man up, you sissy fag, and move out of your parents' basement.

Yours in Christ,
Dennis Lukes
Welp, if I use Halo as a simulation, the only time I will use it is if I go to the army. Second, I don't live in my parent's basement? I have my own house actually.