View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cherry-picker

thegrimmreaper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thegrimmreaper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster! - 11-29-2019, 06:35 AM

jeb:
Quote:
So if we prove you believe a falsehood, you will continue to believe a falsehood. You've proven what all Christians say about atheists/agnostics: they don't believe in nothing, they'll believe in anything.
i fear you misunderstood me, jeb. nowhere did i state that, if you were to prove to me that god was completely and undeniably real, that i would refuse to acknowledge it as fact. rather, that even if it were truly an undeniable fact that god existed, i would still not worship him.

even if god were real, and this was an undeniable fact backed up by science and solid facts, i would still have the free will to choose whether or not to worship him. which i would not. i didn't say i would refuse to accept the facts if, indeed, god was proven to be real, i simply said that i would not convert back to the christian faith.

isabella white:
Quote:
Well, well, it's just as I suspected, Mr. Reaper. And, now you've admitted that you are a bound homersexualist. I must advise you to read the following verses from the very carefully -- for your benefit, IF you want to escape the eternal fires of .
yes, i am gay. i haven't tried to hide this fact, so i'm not sure why you make it out to be such a big deal that i've stated it in text. i have it listed in the about me section on my profile, although i stated it in a more humorous manner than simply stating "i'm gay", and if you read it you would not have had to suspect anything, as i had already made it well and clear.

i appreciate your concern for my soul, ms./mrs. white, but the state of my soul and where it ends up is of my own concern. as i said, i am no longer part of the christian faith, and, as such, i don't believe in hell.

even if hell did exist, that wouldn't stop me from being gay. i'd much rather have a happy and fulfilling relationship with a nice man here on earth and have to burn in hell for it later, than live a life of loneliness and solitude to end up in heaven.

if i want to do something that will land me in hell, that's my own choice, not yours. me being gay and/or ending up in hell doesn't affect you whatsoever. my relationships are my own business and something you needn't concern yourself with.

Quote:
Young man, that is no way to address our beloved, Godly Pastor Ezekiel! I'm afraid that I must ask you to apologize to him -- immediately -- for making such an outrageous statement. Your message to dear Pastor Zeke is simply horrid and appalling!
i wouldn't have had to make such a harsh statement if he had not first done so to me, now would i? if you treat me with respect, i'll do the same to you, but if you come at me with harshness and rude words, i'll reciprocate.

perhaps if pastor zeke had been more respectful in how he addressed me, i wouldn't have needed to say such things to him. pastor or not, zeke is a very crass and seemingly prideful man, and i do not appreciate that. if he wanted me to be respectful to him, he should've been respectful to me, but here we are.

mitzalizalor:
Quote:
(too long to quote)
hm, yes, i see what you're saying. i apologize, it seems i was incorrect. i am not without my faults, but i shall try my best to make sure i have my facts straight before making such claims in the future. i do not have the entirety of the bible memorized to the very letter, and i'm sure you do not either, so i ask you to please bear with me if i make any statement without first having the full context and facts in place.

Quote:
The fool had never even read PAGE ONE of the text being shredded into gibberish there! To recommend such a source is incomprehensible to me and I certainly won't be reading any more of it. Do I really need to point out that HUMANS WERE CREATED ON DAY SIX? Yes, that's right – and what did God command on DAY FIVE? It doesn't even matter if you think one creation day equals a hundred thousand trillion years, at the time of the highlighted commandment there were no humans at all. Hanging around such sites may very well lead to what we're dealing with in this thread.

Genesis 1:20-23And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying,Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
reading this quote from the bible, it stated that god was addressing the animals, not mankind (whom didn't yet exist, until the following day). it says nothing about humans needing to reproduce. i must ask, though, why would humans OR animals need to reproduce in eden if there was no death? it would soon become crowded and overpopulated and, if my memory serves me correctly, adam and eve did not consume any of the animals in the garden but survived on fruits and vegetables.