View Single Post
(#68)
Old
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Fox - pervert Norwegian furries are after YOUR children! - 06-08-2019, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floofy View Post
I am a bit confused on where you see the fact that "pervert norwegian furries are after childrens" On that one music video called "what does the fox say" Plus for those saying "everyone knows What the fox says" Do u rly think ths guy the made the song was trying to find an anSwer to that? No He used his brain to write a song about that for entertainment ****Code Reference to ANAL SEX!!! detected and hidden by JesOS***. But anyway lets go bacm to the main topic. Tell me how you can translate "pervet norwegian furries after ur childrens" from the music video what does the fox say. I don't understand at Ll:/
Welcome! Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Also why you felt the need to comment on a thread from five years ago?

Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
1 Corinthians 11:13

Last edited by Dr Laurence Niles; 06-08-2019 at 04:22 PM.