View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Ban coat hangers from the public. - 06-08-2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
Nonsense. A woman knows best when it comes to cooking and choosing what to wear so that they can please their significant other. I asked my Pa if I can share this story and he said “go ahead I have no shame”. One time I was practicing my knitting for home economics and my Pa saw I was struggling. He said “how hard can it be? Lemme show you how it’s done.” Needless to say, I didn’t get a good grade when I showed my practice. Pa apologized and said he is meant to do manly things and to not knit or bake cookies or whatever it is we women do. We have our place as per 1 Peter 3:1 all through 1 Peter 3:7.
Knitting is pretty easy once you get the hang of it