View Single Post
(#228)
Old
Unsaved trash aka The Flood of Disinformation

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Full of it Commmmmunnissss Democrat

Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Skull Re: How Should I Kill My Kittens: Drowning Or Smash Their Heads In? - 08-25-2021, 09:47 PM

In case you are yet to do it, it indeed is a good question. But I suggest to do it the way the Bible tells us to do. If it is not biblical, we should not to do. Therefore, options would be to stone them or to burn them. I have done the latter when my oldest daughter bought kittens without my permission many, many years ago, when she was twelve, yet to be a mother and yet to be saved from the devil. Luckily, her own children already are wiser.

Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."