View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! - 12-30-2008, 03:36 AM

Let's go back to the beginning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicallies View Post
okay, this is my 1st post, and if doesnt come out right im sorry. :/
here goes (hem hem)
i listen to mcr. (big deal) i dont cut myself, i go to church every sunday, i get good grades in school. alot of my friends listen to mcr as well. theyre "good christians" too. i think people shouldnt be judgemental of eachother. i mean wasnt jesus trying to help people find a way for EVERYONE to get along with eachother?
No. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the light. No man comes to the Father, but by me." That means that anyone who doesn't believe in Him and follow all of His instructions goes to Hell.

Quote:
what you people are saying is sick, discriminating, and just awful! what im trying to get to is not everyone who listens to mcr is bad. neither are they. for example, at one of their shows, they donated half the profits to cancer research. how is that bad?

-musicaltruths :-)
Let's see about that. All diseases are God's Will, since they only happen because He allows them to happen. That means that cancer research is fighting God's Will.

Sounds typical of God-haters. Take something evil (fighting God) and claim it's good.
Quote:
pastor ezikiel,
I think you should read ammendment number one of the constitution
freedom of speech and religion. thats all that I have to say.
The government may not censor your speech or your free practice of religion.

This is a privately-owned Christian church outreach forum. We may censor you however we wish. Pastor Ezekiel has already shown you a link to your rights on this forum: None.
Quote:
Let people be who they want to be okay?! I don't judge people, and i don't care if people don't eat beef, I don't care if people are goth or emo, I don't care if people believe in evolution, I don't care if 5/6 of the world is non Christian, I don't care if a person is homosexual, I don't care if a person supports abortion,
We DO care. You see, we love all those people. We want them to get Saved© and go to Heaven, instead of spending an eternity being tortured in the fires of God's Hell.

Why do you hate homosexuals, and emos, and goths, and atheists, and abortionists? Why do you want them to be tortured for all eternity, the way God says they will be?
Quote:
I don't care about you calling yourself a "True Christian", and finally,
I DO care about the BS you guys are spreading. It's dangerous. Don't tell me that you haven't meet a kind non Christian before, because you have.
Oh, I've met plenty of kind non-Christians. They will still spend eternity roasting in the flames. God says so in His word.
Quote:
obama licks butt!
We're really not interested in Antichrist Obama's perversions.

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!