View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Bleeding heart liebral Negroe Poster Hellbound Heathen Cathlick

self_abusing_sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Charli View Post
Oh man ... am I lost here.

I am in trouble because I think it is cute that you have taken an interest in a sweet Godly female like our Sister Lisa, but Mr Dewitt is in trouble because it appears you still have a thing about his facial fuzz.

You are one very confused individual SAS.
You're not in trouble, I merely said that the tone of the conversation was making me a bit uncomfortable, and that I prefer to keep the tone of a far more chaste and godly nature. I think you do not understand that I come from a culture that is more .. in a sense, intellectual, I don't mean you're dumb merely, that we value a cool, calm intellect, and a calm perspective, and prefer to leave feelings or whatever to well the uh more 'addled'? lol Everything has it's place, just try to remember, my background is vastly different from yours, I come from a culture that values thinking over feeling, I personally prefer having a cool head to having strong feelings, of any kind. Hope that explains, and again, you're not in trouble. Just from my perspective, a little bit out of line.

God bless you.

sas