View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged queer

Oh my Gee. is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oh my Gee. is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oh my Gee. is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oh my Gee. is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gerard Way - Cross-Dressing Vampire-Weirdo Psycho-Satanist Nutbag! - 09-03-2012, 08:35 PM

Sad. That's all I think of this.

I can see people have tried to disprove you guys, and nevermind the valid evidence, I can see that you guys aren't going to loosen up. So there's really no point in trying, is there?

Okay. You guys can think what you want. Everyone has a different opinion, I guess your guys' opinions will differ greatly from ours. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Think what you will. Look at all the f*cks I give. My opinion is that Gerard's an amazing guy, but yours is that he's a gay, satanist, cross-dressing psycho. I respect your opinion (I really don't, but I'm trying!).

So overall, you guys are entitled to your own opinions. Sure, many people don't agree, but I suppose we don't have to. We should all just agree to disagree. But going around bashing him isn't nice, either.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.