View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Viivisection for Proof against Wicca! - 05-15-2008, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggoty Old Crone View Post
Wiccans do not believe that cats literally have nine lives -in fact, that particular belief is not a part of Wiccan thealogy at all.
I'm sorry, but from my own research, wiccans DO indeed believe cats have 9 lives. You would be foolish to deny this! That is why I asked our good Brother Bathfire, Christian Vivisectionist, to conduct these important and significant experiments.

I would like to also take this opportunity to deny any and all rumors of Landover cat-holocaust, and state categorically that these were necessary and vital tests, aimed at disproving Centuries of evil Wiccan lies.