View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus

Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs down Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger View Post
Hahaha your not disproving DNA with that statement, in fact, your actually helping me by saying DNA is real...Thank you!
DNA has been proven. Cranky Old Man, are you also going to say that atoms and molecules don't exist too, just because you can't see them with your eyes? Is that how far your ignorance has taken you? Ignoring basic scientific facts, I see. Let me guess. I bet your going to say that germs don't exist, just because they can't be seen with the naked eye. Well guess what, let's assume by YOUR logic that anything that cannot be seen by the naked eye doesn't exist. So would it be true that God does not exist, just because he cannot be seen. You are a world class hypocrite. In fact, there is a thread on this forum about "gay germs".

I HAVE assumed direct control.