View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 10:12 PM

Okay, just to make myself clear, I said ALMOST 7 BILLION. Not 7 billion. My source comes from the world bank.
If you want the number found in 2009, it's an estimated 6,775,235,741.
Google "Earth's population". You'll find it. When did I ever change my facts. The world population has always been a pretty close estimate.

There go those words again. "Estimate" and "almost". You need to get right with Jesus. I will ask my family to pray for you.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them. Leviticus 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. -Help God Protect, Burn a Witch Today-