View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Good News, I Have A Suitor! - 01-21-2019, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
But on another topic, John has interest in my gayvangelization? Does he speak of me often? Have you met his male friends? What are they like?
Yes, he does. He and some friends (that I haven't met yet) saw you evangelizing during a Chicago Pride event when they were trying to save a (now former) friend from Satan's grip. John wanted to approach you to ask you about your pants and jacket, but you were in the middle of laying hands on a man who, in his words, "really needed God's love" so he decided to leave you alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
In that case I'd just call them homosexuals - if that's a bit hard to spell, homers would do. It's interesting that John is so keen to control your vocabulary, even before your official betrothal. What does your mom think of him?

I'm not fond of either word (and neither is my father, but to a lesser degree), but if my potential future husband (please, God) wants me to use them, I guess I'll have to get used to it. My mother loves him and thinks he's much more polite and genuine than Samuel was.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5