View Single Post
(#583)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 04-22-2017, 11:17 AM

[QUOTE=TheNomad;1210719]I am still unsure why the other religions are shunned and denominated as "SINNER". Picking on me because I have said something you say it is untrue doesn't change the fact that I have friends of all cultures. Furthermore, we just went so far off-topic that it'd be off-topic if we steered back to the metal and rock music. As for the afterlife: We'll meet there, if I ever make the way. "There's no place for me in heaven,
Nor a place in hell,
Sentenced to walk here forever,
This will be my final place to dwell..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor View Post

"The oldest and strongest emotion of Mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest fear is the feear of the unknown." -H. P. Lovecraft. I mean, the thing you aren't naming is what you fear. I am no more than a human being, so, please, use my name correctly. I'm not naming you Caesar Smith or Jerry Goldman or Henry McCaine. I will not do it, dear TT. (I just realised, your monograms look like Pi. Sorry for the remark.)

It's still "rational", what I wanted to say.

Here, please read this excerpt from the Oxford English Dictionary to clarify the problem. My argument is that "ration" means a portion of food, yet "rational" means something completely different. Human rationing does not mean that I am eating humans.

The thing is: I am not a native speaker of English. I may make mistakes every now and then, but this happens more and more scarcely.

rational
[COLOR=rgba(17, 50, 111, 0.909804)]adjective

UK /ˈręʃ.ən.əl/ US /ˈręʃ.ən.əl/
[/COLOR]
C1
based on clear thought and reason:
There must be some rationalexplanationfor whathappened.
a rational act/course of action
a rational argument/decision
He was too upset to be rational.

Wow genius................ not. Rational and rationing are two totally different words. I will now refrain and abstain from responding to your missives.

YIC
TT

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.