View Single Post
(#23)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Welcome to Stop Birth Control Abuse - 03-06-2007, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 View Post
Well, I guess I'm going to the HellsFire BBQ then because I do not wish to have anymore children and I refuse to stop making sweet sweet love to my husband because I CHOOSE not to procreate. What are you going to do? You don't rule me and neither does the God YOU PEOPLE worship. My Bible says that as long as I remain faithful to my husband sex IN marriage is fine. KJV as a matter of fact.
You don't know anything about the Holy Bible, harlot..
You obviously don't even know the very first chapter of the very first book!

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:
And have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:28

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 03-06-2007 at 08:55 PM.