View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Forum Member, lost in space
Forum Member

angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Wo - 08-15-2009, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveforHim View Post
No ma'am. If you cannot see these innuendos then you, too, are brainwashed. If he truly wanted these women to learn about God he would get them all together in a youthgroup sort of thing and teach them His ways. He would not need to go into a private hotel room to teach these women about God and his beliefs. He may want to help people, and yes I believe he does want to help people but I can guarentee you that his teachings are not innocent.

Sorry but I don't see what you see.
I'm 24 and certainly not brainwashed. Rev. Jim is a fine man, a gentleman, not someone who would ever take advantage of any old situation.
I still think you should try reading the thread again, with an innocent mind, not a clouded judgement.