View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash, Satanic cult member
Under Investigation

Weaker Vessel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Weaker Vessel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Weaker Vessel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Weaker Vessel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tampons destroy lives and tear families apart - 02-19-2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bible Student View Post
Their proper use is as an arts & crafts medium. This site tells you all about it: http://www.tamponcrafts.com/
Heavens! That site has Halloween and Pagan Easter crafts on it. I can't believe you suggested it!

This issue is no laughing matter. A girl who used to go to my Kingdom Hall used a tampon and lost her virginity.

To make matters worse, her stepfather (not a Christian) let her take birth control pills with the excuse that she had heavy periods. Pretty soon, her genitals began to grow like a man's--too many hormones. They cut back the dose but then she became sex crazed. She ended up becoming a prostitute and addicted to drugs.

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying...For whatsoever man [he be] that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken...he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God."--Leviticus 21:21 KJV