View Single Post
(#261)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cathlick Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby

Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lego – The Building Block of Satan! - 05-24-2016, 02:51 AM

LEGO actually means "play well", not "the God" If you don't believe me, look it up. There's nothing wrong with the LEGO itself, but if the wrong people get their grubby paws on 'em, that's when things get bad. Go ahead and buy LEGOs for your kids, just set some rules (no blasphemous creations, no sexual creations, ect.) Watch them while they play and just make sure they don't do anything bad. And If you're against Star Wars, Harry Potter, or anything else that LEGO sells, simply don't buy it. They have plenty of sets that pretty much nobody can turn down for being innapropriate, such as LEGO duplo or LEGO juniors which are made for children. If you find anything wrong with those, you're just trying to find a reason to complain. I grew up with LEGO, and I'm fine. I read the bible, I go to church each week (1 Timothy 3:15) and basically I love God above all things. If you wanna get real serious, you can build a crucifix or maybe a model set of Jerusalem, where Jesus lived. Most things have some good in it