View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert

xTaz81x is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy - 12-17-2011, 10:14 PM

Oh, and I also forgot to mention; Griefing is nothing sexual. Griefing is a common term within the online gaming community. It's essentially a synonym for the word trolling. Griefing is going into a game, and doing things in game for the sole purpose of angering other players and watching their often hilarious reactions. For example, I want to grief in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. So, I go into a game mode based highly on Strategy such as Search and Destroy, then ruin it by using a Grenade Launcher over and over, which is considering obnoxious. Or going into a 'hardcore' (mode without the Heads Up Display, less player health, teamkilling enabled) lobby and intentionally shooting teammates. The Minecraft version of griefing usually involves destroying other players' creations, or in the newer versions that have points other than building, doing something as in randomly killing players for their possessions or stealing from their home, or even lighting their house on fire using a Lava Bucket.