View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My daughter, and chastity belts. - 01-31-2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeMeChristian View Post
I am an unreligious philosopher (meaning i am sceptical of a god and if I see miracle with my own eyes I will beleive) and I beleive that it goes against god to put a chastity belt on her. If you are such a hardcore follower of christ, do you think that he is stupid not to protect her chastity himself. If he didnt do it then putting one own is unnatural and it disrespects his will and you will go to hell. also, when she becomes a teen she will hit puberty and want <<<reference to an abominable act removed>>> and if she is in a chstity belt she will be even more desperate to <<<reference to another abominable act removed>>>
Hello dear, and welcome to our friendly forums! I would encourage you to stay away from philosophy, dear. This is a demonic pastime, along the same vein as learning about evolution and renewable energy. As a homeschool mother I know more about ancient history than most Americans, and after much research I have come to find philosophy was a mental sport invented by the Greeks. Do you know what else the Greeks invented? Pedophilia. That's right - not satisfied with the disgusting act of making grown men grunt and sweat as larger and more misshapen objects were scraped against the damaged and bloody prostate, they raised their boys to think they enjoy being bent over the steps of the amphitheater while actors in drag ravished the poor youth (it is believed women weren't allowed on stage to protect the Greek man's right to dress and be treated like a woman in public). Philosophy was created to convince the mothers of these young boys that what they were experiencing was just fine, if not good for the good of Greece. Of course Greek woman are mostly whores and usually inconsolably drunk for their entire adulthood so it's not like it took a lot of convincing, but I digress.

Anyway, a girl requires the strong hand of a father to discipline the rebellion out of her. If the father loves Jesus, he will beat his daughter often and prophylactically. If he really wants to raise her right, he will start before she's born.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.