View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: What the Bible says about psychology, psychiatry, madness, and insanity - 02-06-2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
You have a husband, child? How wonderful! Why are you still in school?
Some days I ask that question myself, Miss Handmaiden. When I'm done, I will be able to apply for a teaching job which will allow me to gain barely enough to stay above poverty line - for the first decade or so after earning my Ph.D. I will be making less money that a janitor at the same university.

All academics have a masochistic side, I suppose.

Quote:
And you should be occupied with herding children, not cats. Cats are demonic in nature, but if you beat them, someone will report you.
That is a good point. I will keep that in mind if I ever consider to actually literally herd cats.

In the meantime I'll just keep conducting my ethnographic fieldwork in Freehold.

Quote:
We HAVE evidence, my dear. It's called the Bible. So much learning and you overlook the obvious.
Yes, Ma'am. This is indeed what I meant. Within Christian ontology, the Bible is the evidence. However, someone who proclaims to not be Christian, such as Miss Please, has no evidence to support her claims about the existence of God.

I apologize for the confusion, Miss Handmaiden.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.