View Single Post
(#24)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither True Christian Lady

Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants - 08-09-2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Tyeisha X View Post
What is wrong with wearing pants? I have no qualms about wearing my power suit with shoulder pads when I'm going up against some would-be male oppressor in a debate. This is just more evidence that the Bible was created by a bunch of sexist pigs who wanted to provide authority for their bigoted ways.

Personally, I don't mind spying a young woman in tight jeans that shows off her curves. <---racist smiley, should be brown-skinned

Oh, deary me. Young black woman, you are doomed to burn in hell. Are you not aware that shoulder pads are a total faux pas - that style went out in the late 80's.

Mary

Recognition, sorrow, confession, forgiveness, restitution, forsaking the sin.
The Lord forgives me of my sin.