View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected bulldyke

liveforHim is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Wo - 08-15-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vavoline Johnson View Post
Well, wif my job I be a day late an a dollar short but unless we be winnin da Powerball tonight it ain't ain't gonna change no time soon. So, I musta missed you when yo first came by da Landover, so Welcome. I come here wif da Negro wimmin prospective and I ain't seen no nintendo yo be talkin bout. Sound to me like dat youth group yo be talkin bout ain't nothing but a bunch of lesbeans hiding under das name of Gawd! An anotha thing, who be you to guarantee anything? Is you da lawd his-self? I think not! Oh, I fixed yo spellin.

Okay, no offense or anything but type normally, please? "Gawd" is not "God" and thanks for your Welcome and everything but really? "dat" "wimmin?" "wif" "lawd," what is that? That's not English. That's poor English. Youthgroup's are not made for lesbians they are made to teach a bunch of people at the same time about God. Guys are allowed too but Rev. seems to only want to teach women. So I made a thing to say women only.