View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Unsaved trash, drooling eskimo
Under Investigation

False Christiaan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Questions to ask liberal "Christians" - 04-04-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy B. View Post
No. That would not be possible. That would mean God said one thing and meant another, and that's not possible. God means what He says, and says what He means. Otherwise, how would people know what parts of the Bible to believe?

I'm sorry your parents didn't love you enough to teach you about Jesus Christ and the sacrifice He made for you. It's not too late, though, no matter what terrible things you might have done. Jesus died temporarily to pay your debt to His Father who requires a blood sacrifice for sins. You don't have to let that sacrifice go to waste. You can claim it, and then God won't see your many sins. He'll only see Jesus, whom He loves because He's perfect and that's why He never offends God. You can read more about God's need for blood sacrifice in the Bible. Read Leviticus chapter 17, and then Hebrews chapter 9. Actually, you should be reading the whole Bible if you want to know God and Jesus and how you can be Saved.
I am sorry to disagree with part of it. The genesis story does not tell us how the planet itself was created. It tells us how light,darkness,land,seas and all life itself was created but nothing about the planet. For the sake of this discussion let's assume i am correct in this. I am not saying i am but let us assume i am correct for the sake of this discussion. If we would look at it this way it would tell us God found a world of chaos and wiped it clean. Then,using the empty rock that was left he would have made all that it is today.

Also, My parents are both great people who both raised me in a Christian way. My losing of faith is in no way the fault of my parents and i would prefer if you do not judge someone you do not even know. And before you come with arguments about that God judges us, He knows us and is therefore entitled to judge. You do not know me and therefor you do not have any right to judge about me or my parents. Thank you. This is also the last thing i will say about this. and the last thing i want to hear about this.