View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Cripple refuses to pray to God - left on train as punishment by God - still defiant - 03-29-2012, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Waynetta Kerr View Post
Disabled people are just as capable of being loved by God. It's a disgrace our society still doesn't do enough to help people like her. She's achieved so much. I'd happily have her in my church.
If the train doors closed, my good Christian able body would have been "stranded" also, however the zionist press would not get as blood thirsty for a story. I would be equally as 'irritated' as limpy was too, but I would spend the time wisely and read the KJV in the 10 minutes this "patient" woman waited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC_WHEELIE
"If there's a breakdown in communication, or they forget, it's hard. It happens about once a month to me."
Maybe around the same time each month? Or more like every 28 days?

nite nite lesbianite, time to turn off the computer you stole and get some beauty sleep, you need it.

Servant Herb.