View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra

Collinslaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello ,I am new here.Thank you Jesus! - 05-02-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
That could be due to choppy internet service - an inevitable result of a choppy cellphone reception. Nonetheless, have you tried Preview Button yet? Cleaning up the messes is a good way to see if you are diligent.

Proverbs 13:4 - The soul of the sluggard desireth, and [hath] nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.

Be grateful, dear, that God punished you with just the loss of a laptop. Just think about Job - how much worse he had! And he didn't do anything wrong, God punished him just because He was bored and wanted to play a bet with the devil:

Job 1:6-12
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.
7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

I hope you haven't sinned, though. God doesn't listen to sinners:

John 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

Proverbs 19:5 - A false witness shall not be unpunished, and [he that] speaketh lies shall not escape.Well, I dunno how that works in Nigeria, but under the US law, you are supposed to cite the original work, not just ask the author for permission.
thank you for you wise corrections,I am very grateful.

John chapter 15 verses 13-14
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.