View Single Post
(#67)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

teenybopper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.teenybopper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.teenybopper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.teenybopper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.teenybopper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.teenybopper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.teenybopper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.teenybopper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Eight of the Top Ten Gayest Sports Teams Are Soccer Teams - 03-16-2011, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Gothster View Post
Look pal, I've been to England and it sucks! Back when I was still on junk and providing "oral support" for rock stars, I went on a few tours of your little island. What a dump! Bad food, bad teeth, and a bunch of chinless wimps fighting over who dresses the worst. And that's just the women!

I was still a fine piece of ass back then, and let me tell you something, I had every guy in your so called country wanting a slice of me, because your women are all a bunch of dogs!

And soccer us for pussies, bottom line. Running around chasing a ball, that's what little kids do in the states. Way to turn recess into a national sport!
hmmmmm. you seem to think a lot of yourself... is vanity still a sin??
get over yourself will ya.
so you give blowjobs and were a groupie.. yeah, good for you.
over here we call that prostitution.
bad food you say.. your finest is mcdonalds and bk.. hahaha,, yummy
can understand if all our guys wanted a bit of you seeing as you are a slut.
a hole is a goal we like to say.. SLUT.
and the sport we played in the early years of school was called rounders.
you thickheads call it baseball, and even have a WORLD series for it. haha.
which only american play in.. hahahah

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN