View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Proud Niglet Sponsorer Protected by JESUS

Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jesus is impolite. Deal with it. - 12-03-2018, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Well said, dear! Too often self-proclaimed "Christians" register on this forum just to attack us for being mean. My reply is always, don't attack the messenger! We are just conduits, not sources, of the Message! Why would we disobey God by LYING trying to soften His message?
Now that I'm getting the message from the source and not from some phony person. You are absolutely correct!!

I will not disobey God by not speaking the true meaning of His message, just to make other people feel comfortable in the lies that they've been told throughout their whole lives.

I'm more afraid of the power of Jesus Christ and what He would do to me, for not standing up to those types of people.

If I'm not true to His word, than I'm no different from those same people that are attacking us on this website. And when I read their posts, I know I'm nothing like them at all!

Thank God.

Last edited by Ted Jones; 12-03-2018 at 06:13 PM. Reason: spacing