View Single Post
(#3)
Old
LBC psychiatric outpatient. Progressing nicely.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Saved 5 Years Home Schooled Virgin Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Pro-Life True Republican

Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Thumbs up Re: How Should I Prepare to Sacrifice My Child? - 01-25-2010, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
To be clear, I have not heard from God on this YET. I am just worried that I might and I want to be prepared.
there no needs to be worrieds, Mr.Reproba. i gonna prays that lord God let you wiggles thru a liddle loophole, an that loophole be your childrens be killeds by provings thier faith to a unsaved persons . if you teech them to says the rite thang like how Mr.Baldwin done, then you not gonna have to kills them yourselfs. i not no what denominashun Mr.Baldwin be i prays he not a catlick , but his hart be in the rite place anyways, yay! .

Quote:
STEPHEN BALDWIN takes his faith so seriously, he'd watch his own daughter die in the name of religion.
The actor reinvented himself as a born-again Christian following the 9/11 terrorist attacks on America, and his wife Kennya and their kids Alaia and Hailey are equally as devoted.
During a candid chat on U.K. reality show Celebrity Big Brother, Baldwin revealed the lengths he would go to to stay true to his belief in God.
He explained, "I'm gonna sound fanatical right now but what my faith requires is if I were sitting here, and my wife and two kids were sitting there, and we were on a public bus and somebody came in with a machine gun and pointed it at my daughter and said to my daughter, 'Say Jesus doesn't exist' - if she turned to me and said, 'What do I do?', I'd say, 'What have I taught you to do?'
"She'd say, 'Jesus absolutely exists', and I'd see her in heaven."
i gots that from this here unsaved site please forgives me