Thread: Lol
View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus

Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Lol - 07-07-2015, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decidis View Post
How are you guys still... well not relevant at all. lol. I argued with you zealots back when I was a kid in '08. This is similar to the flat earth people lol. I bet you get quite a few less visitors than what you did back then. Bye religious zealot bots

Hosea 4:6 ---- "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."