View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Philippe is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Philippe is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood! - 03-01-2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred King View Post
Does Belgium really exists? http://zapatopi.net/belgium/
Quote from that website:
The existence of the supposed European country of Belgium has been taken as gospel for years by members of the Liberati. It has long been held up as a shining example of Liberal philosophies in action. However, now is the time the truth be known. Belgium doesn't exist.
Belgium is, and has always been, a leftist ruse; a device applied to propagate the Liberal agenda throughout the world. Hijacking a real country for this use would be difficult at best; the people living there wouldn't stand for it (i.e. the fall of communism.) Thus the idea to invent an imaginary country, insert it into the global consciousness through the perversion of history, and use it as a tool of manipulation was born.

Indeed, it doesn't exist. It's an invention from you, liberal non-believers.
Why are you throwing proofs of your lies to me? Is that how you're planning to make your campaign?
Methinks that you can pack up now already and leave my Brothers in Freehold alone.

Psalm 1:5
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.