View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 07-17-2007, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minister noddy View Post
It was collated (put together) from hundreds of ancient documents, some allegedly written by prophets inspired by the Holy Spirit, and others of history, stories, metaphor, personal letters, and poetry (The Book of Revelation, for example, is a story written from a dream of St. John the Divine).

The Bible is really a collection of documents we know today as 'sacred story' and are meant to be taken as metaphor.
Typical claims of a false Christian, always tryin'a cast doubt on God's Word. You be followin' aftah yo daddy, the debbil:

But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die - Genesis 3:3-4

Betchoo can't tell me the Bible verse where it say, "Everythang up in here be meant to be taken metaphoricallies," can you, witch? That be because it be the Truth©, every worda it. You should be ashamed of yoself, tryin'a drag this po' unsaved sinner down witchoo.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. - Matthew 23:15
Hope you likes gettin' yo flesh boiled offa yo bones fo' eternities.
Quote:
The Roman (Latin Bible) was used only by the popes and cardinals and priests of the Catholic Church for centuries, and the common people were not allowed to read it. This was for purposes of power in the Roman Empire.
At least you had got somethin' right in all them lies you had wrote.

"He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin