View Single Post
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love TC Bravery Real American™ Gold Tither Saved 10 Years Long service medal, 1st class Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted

Location: Oregon. I'm not going to tell you any more than that.
One-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Biblical Periodic Table of Elements - 03-04-2008, 02:52 AM

Brother Bathfire, this Periodic Table of the Elements is a mighty work. Truly the Templeton Prize is as good as yours.

I might note that Salt (Genesis 19:26) could be elemental; or it could be a compound of nitre and lightning. I am not sure.

I confess that Manna (Exodus 16:15) is a mystery to me. It is compared with Bdellium, but the Hebrew word literally means "what [in G*d's name] is it?", so even the Patriarchs were confused by the substance. Scholars say it may have been tamarisk sap or lichen, and therefore a plant substance and not elemental.

Joy fills my soul when I look at the Christian Table of the Elements. I am certain that this is the greatest scientific advance since Michelson and Morley discovered the aether. Bless you, Sir, may God bless you.

~~ OEJ