View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God (or possibly terrorists sent by Him) smite some famous French Catholic shack. - 04-16-2019, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolliMoans View Post
GLORY! God's mighty hand makes another literal gesture of His might, by lighting that ugly Francophone monstrosity ablaze!

No doubt this is proof of God's final straw with Catholic impertinence, and their prolonged mockery of His Name. Praying that the destruction will be complete in the destruction of 800-year old stained glass, sculptures and carving, idolizing their false demon god and Pope. I'll be telling my kids that President Trump will invade any day now, and build a big, beautiful American English only Baptist super-chapel on top of the rubble and claim France for Jesus and the USA! Yippie!

1 Corinthians 3:13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work.

I dont mean to be that one guy but this fire was horrible no matter how bad Catholics are. This was a historical landmark that was famous and well known and it now has been destroyed.

It's quite sad honestly. It was such an historical church that people who grew up attending it and it's now damaged pretty badly.

Even if Catholics are sinners I hope this cathedral is fixed and preserved. To lose this is among the same level as possibly losing the stature of liberty or losing the great pyramid.

What a shame. Such a beautiful structure to