View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Anvil of the Antipodes
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian™

Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Guy Bayard has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-27-2008, 10:52 PM

What good can come of this? Encouraging these drooling fools to make hopeless mockeries of able bodied elite athletes is beyond the pale. Even the name 'special' is offensive , as if somehow these relentlessly frottaging freaks are somehow to be valued and celebrated - on the worlds stage for Jesus' sake! Much money is being frittered away encouraging this mockery of mankind - was man not made in Gods image? Do you think that God approves of these 'almost-humans', nay, these abominations mimicking the able-bodied elite among us? Mocking normal people? Mocking God himself? It's not called "Downs Sin-drome' for nothing. All manner of retards are as offensive to God as Catholics, and there's no shortage of retards in their ranks let me tell you. They are the doubly-damned and God will have none of it. AND NEITHER SHOULD WE!
Let me say this. God will not tolerate those who participate in these 'Olympic Shames', nor will he look kindly on those who encourage their existence in any shape or form.
I suggest we prepare for the next "Olympic Shames'. I encourage you all to join me in a full scale protest and picket of the 2009 Special Olympics World Winter Games, January 31 - February 7 2009, Boise, Idaho, USA .
I will investigate the possibility of using one of the Pastors Gulfstreams for transport.
Start painting those placards now!
I'd like to see suggestions for placards, my brethren. However I would like to draw the line at bad taste or off-colour suggestions. Let Jesus inspire you!

The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL