View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash, Suspected witch

Morgana is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Morgana is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Morgana is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Morgana is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Morgana is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Lightbulb Re: Gay vicar, 65, to 'marry' Nigerian male model half his age - 08-20-2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire&Brimstone View Post
How much can these two sin against God! The list goes on and on. Its utterly vile! I nearly vomited on my keyboard reading the article, sick, truely sick.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-half-age.html

To protect your keyboard in the future....cover it with clear plastic. You may buy it by the yard at any fabric shop. It is not expensive and is a lot cheaper than a new keyboard/computer. Most fabric shops have different grades of clear plastic too. It depends on how much projectile vomiting one does when reading these articles. I am so used to it by now....my stomach is cast iron!