View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: Yes, the most beautiful woman of the Universe is from India - 12-14-2021, 02:10 AM

Yes, it is Harsha Shah here again and I am replying to you, yes. I am sorry that I was offending you by not posting any pictures of Miss USA. Yes. She was participating and was doing very well and finishing in the top 10, yes. She is Miss Elle Smith Miss Kentucky and very beautiful if not quite as beautiful as Miss India who was being crowned as the most beautiful woman in the universe, yes.

She was telling earlier that your god helped her in becoming miss USA. Yes, she was saying on twitter that "GOD IS SO GOOD. I am thrilled to be your Miss USA 2021!!!! Thank you to everyone who has supported me on this journey. Kentucky this is a win for us all!!!!!" Yes, there are quite a few exclamation marks there, yes. I am thinking but I am sorry if this is offending you that your god was failing at miss Universe and the old faiths of the Hindu and Jain were more powerful. Yes, the competition was taking place in Israel. Yes. I am joining with you and celebrating the quite good result of your candidate, miss USA.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!