View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Power Rangers low ratings are a punishment from God - 08-27-2022, 05:43 PM

To me, these "Power Rangers" seem to send the wrong message to our kids telling them that they're heroes and that it's ok to look up to them. What about looking up to Jesus?
Exodus 20:1-5

20 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Blessings,
Robert W. Clark

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.