View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash, repulisive teenaged demon

CAUTION - Underage Poster Rides the Short Bus

jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Modest Girl's Guide to Purity, or, An Open Letter To My Niece - 05-05-2014, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExGay Alex View Post
Sister Mary, there are actually trampy sluts who dress like total whores in church. I found an article that uses scientific principles to prove that slutty women use provocative dress to lure men into sexual temptation. The article starts with a harrowing anecdote about a pretty women who works as a model who went to their church. The author's husband couldn't stop looking and later came home all horned up and wanting to get himself some. Naturally, our author refused any sexual advances that were inspired by the pretty model.

How Women Can Make Church a Safe Place for Men

This article persuasively argues that:

1. It is scientifically impossible for men NOT to undress women with their eyes (scientific principles cited in the article).
2. Men are biologically weak, and God did this on purpose (Biblical references provided in the article).
3. It is the fault of the pretty woman if the man is tempted (Biblical references provided in the article).

If I did not know better, Mary, I would think this lady plagiarized one of your works. It is Godly, scientifically correct, Biblically accurate, and morally unassailable.
At my church I saw girls wearing jeans and low cut tops and the pastor deemed it OK. I also saw a girl wearing shorts that showed her lady bits. That is an awful image in my mind. I apologize for putting that image in your minds.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9