View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

shadeofwinter is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: "It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for teen girls - 03-08-2010, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfly View Post
Why did your cousin beat him up? Did he refuse to marry your slutty cousin as the bible demands?

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (King James Version)

28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Woman have a thousand ways to tempt men. Obviously she was flirting with the man and your male cousin was too stupid to see it.
Well, he was black, so um there is no way they would let her marry him. There are worse fates. And they were outside, and no, no one cares about people screaming anymore these days. *sigh* what is the world coming to.

Well, he's only 17 and kinda scrawny. Not queer at all, just tiny. Honestly, she probably should have picked someone better to go at with, but her parents wanted her to.

There is always the chance she made it up, but I doubt it. She wasn't flirting, they didn't even see him come up behind them.

For now, they are just keeping her at home, and praying!

Matt. 6:5 "And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward."