View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

PraiseTheAmmunition is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I hit my wife for the first time - 03-06-2011, 02:04 AM

Well played so far, sir. In time, she will return like the lost, little dumb sheep that she is. If not, however, you may need to take things up a notch, just to send her a clear message. With my first wife, who has since gone home to be with the Lord, beatings lost their impact over time. I had to get creative whenever she disobeyed. Near the end of her life, she had a problem with being ungrateful for anything I did for our family. This included my paycheck, home repair, the time I let her see her parents, you know, things of that sort. I made a real breakthrough when I filled the bathtub full of water. Once it was full, I stunned her with a tazer and dragged her into the bathroom. When she regained her senses, I had her by the hair, with her face about an inch above the water in the tub. I then explained to her that everything she had in this world, including the ability to breathe air, was a gift from not only me, but God Almighty. With that, I dunked her head underwater for about 45 seconds before pulling her back out by the hair for about 5 seconds or so, before putting her back under. I repeated this process for about 15 minutes, at which point I felt that she had learned her lesson. I finished with a scripture reading, and forced her to give herself to me before having her make my lunch for work the next day.

Remember, simple hitting is effective, but sometimes you need to take things a step further in order to send the right message.
Posted via Mobile Device