View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-eurotrash Ready for the Rapture

Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How to protect kids from Child Endangerment - 12-30-2011, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennabenna View Post
I have nothing against protecting children. I just have a problem with you messing with other's property for no reason. Call me crazy, but it seems to me that if you don't need to shoot out a lightbulb to arrest someone, there's probably no reason to shoot out that lightbulb. The same goes for overturning furniture and other such unneeded destruction.
And you know before hand whether or not it was necessary to shoot out that light bulb? Does Satan give you the power of premonition?

If it was me, I would have shot the man in the leg or arm to make sure he wasn't a threat, even as he was laying on the ground. I would never forgive myself if I refrained from giving a hardcore criminal his just deserts and he injured a True Christian cop.

John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.