View Single Post
(#1267)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: What are you offended by right now? - 03-28-2019, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Aaron Portway View Post
The constant flow of Unsaved Trash that insist on coming onto our Godly Forum to persecute us.

And people who speak Mexican instead of American. That AWLAYS offends me.

And if I really think about it, Mexicans almost always seem to manage to offend me in some way, everytime I run into them.

So basically, Unsaved Trash and Mexicans.
Mexican? Do you mean Spanish? Porque hablo espanol bastante bien junto col el ingles y soy americano.